Ev!leen's FanTAsy

My Paradise

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dissapointed

Yesterday was colour guard selection.
I was nervous.
When beggy spin,the coach said that i had to pratice one more time and come to test again.
The sense of loss well upraised.
My tears came out at that moment,but i wiped it.
I practiced many times.
Hui Jing helped me so much, i said to myself,"I cannot make Hui Jing dissapointed."
Later, i sat on the field to calm down myself.
'Tik,Tok,Tik,Tok'
A few minutes gone and i was still waiting for the coach to call my name.
My watch finally pointed at 7pm.
That selection was closed.
My heart fell into the bottom of grains.
I was upset.
Felt that i was so useless...

2 comments:

  1. is not the problem 4 can't do it...
    i also cannot,
    i wan 2 'retest'next...
    lets add oil 2gather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay. Try your best next time! Wish you all the best~ ^-^

    ReplyDelete